Erickson Theatre Rental Information
Host your next event at Seattle Central Colleges' Erickson Theatre! Here's how it works:
- Get in Touch: Fill out the contact form below to let us know the details of your event, including the dates that you are interested in. Someone from the team will respond as soon as possible and work with you on a pricing estimate.
- Coordinate Details: Once the event details are finalized, we will send you a contract and an invoice for the initial deposit.
- Book the Venue: We will secure your booking once we receive the signed contract and deposit.
If you would like more information, please call 206.934.3052.
By hosting your next event at the Erickson Theatre, you'll receive premium services at an affordable price-point. Approximate costs are listed below, but we encourage you to submit the form below with the details of your event for a customized estimate.
- Single performance (5-hour block): $500
- Additional performances on the same day: $435
- Conference rates (4-hour) $500, (8-hour) $800
- Rehearsal: $27.50/hour (4-hour minimum for rehearsals on days with no performance. Extra charges may apply for rehearsal sessions longer than 8 hours.)
- Technician: $38.50/hour (A Technician is required at all times for the duration of the rental period.)
- House Manager: $27.50/hour (A House Manager is required for performances and events open to the public.)
- Lighting: $1.00/day for each lighting instrument. DMX-controlled fixtures at additional charge.
- Sound: $75/day (includes mixer, amps, speakers, mics, etc.)
- Video Projection: $75/day.
- Upright Piano: $25/day
- Orchestra Shell: $10/section for each event.
- Orchestra Risers: $10/section for each event.
- Dance Floor: $75/event.
Visit the Venue Details page for specific information on available equipment.