Seattle Central College's Erickson Little Theatre off Broadway, also known as the Erickson Theatre, has an unbeatable location in the heart of Seattle's bustling Capitol Hill neighborhood. This intimate "black box" performance space is perfect for smaller performances and is easily be adapted to host poetry readings, dance performances, plays, stand-up comedy and more.
COVID health and safety at the Broadway Performance Hall and Erickson Theatre
Updated: March 1, 2022
Proof of vaccination is no longer required
Masks are encouraged, but not required by SCC Theatres. Some performances may still require masks. Please check when you are buying tickets.
What we are doing to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
Enhanced cleaning and sanitation
Our venues have and will continue to undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitation by our operations staff:
- Doorknobs, railings, counter tops, elevator buttons and other common touch points are sanitized with increased frequency.
- Performance halls, larger gathering areas, transported equipment, and other larger common areas are cleaned first and then sanitized using electrostatic technology, which allows disinfecting solution to adhere to all surfaces.
Virus filtering, heating, and cooling
We’re also improving the air quality at our venues. The following measures have been taken for your return to the theatre:
- Air handling units have MERV 13 Filters that confines viruses.
- Air handling units are set for maximum fresh air circulation.
- We change filters on a regular basis.