Broadway Performance Hall Rental Information
Host your next event at Seattle Central College's Broadway Performance Hall! Here's how it works:
- Get in Touch: Fill out the contact form below to let us know the details of your event, including the dates that you are interested in. Someone from the team will respond as soon as possible and work with you on a pricing estimate.
- Coordinate Details: Once the event details are finalized, we will send you a contract and an invoice for the initial deposit.
- Book the Venue: We will secure your booking once we receive the signed contract and deposit.
Please note that available bookings at the Broadway Performance Hall fill up quickly, so be sure to submit your interest as early as possible!
By hosting your next event at the Broadway Performance Hall, you'll receive premium services at an affordable price-point. Approximate costs are listed below, but we encourage you to submit the form below with the details of your event for a customized estimate.
- Single performance (5-hour block): $750
- Additional performances on the same day: $700
- Conference rates: (4-hour)$750, (8-hour)$1150
- Rehearsal: $35/hour (4-hour minimum for rehearsals on days with no performance. Extra charges may apply for rehearsal sessions longer than 8 hours.)
- Technician: $35/hour (A Technician is required at all times for the duration of the rental period.)
- House Manager: $28/hour (A House Manager is required for performances and events open to the public.)
- Lighting: $0.75/day for each lighting instrument.
- Sound: $50/day (includes mixer, amps, speakers, mics, etc.)
- Video Projection: $75/day.
- Grand Piano: $50/day
- Orchestra Shell: $10/section for each event.
- Orchestra Risers: $10/section for each event.
- Dance Floor: $75/event.
Visit the Venue Details page for specific information on available equipment.